Shipping + Returns
Do you offer expedited shipping?
We now offer expedited shipping in the US! For an additional cost you can choose Express shipping at checkout. Your order is guaranteed to ship within two days.
When will my order ship?
Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing. Orders Ship M-F. Orders placed before 12pm EST, will typically ship within 1 business day, unless an item is on backorder:
- US - UPS Ground or UPS Express 2-Day
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send it back and request a full refund within 45 days of delivery.
You can initiate a return by contacting Nanit customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-MYNANIT (1-866-696-2648) to initiate the RMA process.
If returning a camera product, you will be provided with a pre-paid shipping label, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund. The returned product(s) must be received by Nanit within 10 days of obtaining your RMA number.
Alternately, if you wish to ship your Nanit camera back to us via other means, contact Nanit customer care at email@example.com to initiate the RMA process. Orders shipped back in this way will be subject to a $10 restocking fee. The returned product(s) must be received by Nanit within 10 days of obtaining your RMA number. For returns on other, non-camera products, including all Breathing Wear products, your credit card will be charged a $7.50 return shipping fee for each product package received.
In order for your refund to be processed, please be aware of the following:
- Product(s) returned directly to Nanit must have been originally purchased from our website www.nanit.com. Any product(s) purchased from any other retailer and/or website must be returned to their original purchase location and are subject to the retailer’s and/or website’s return policy.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the returning of their product(s) and assume all risk of loss or damages when shipping your return to Nanit.
- Returned product(s) must be returned in their original packaging and in good physical condition with all parts. All returned product(s) are subject to inspection and condition will be assessed as per the sole discretion of Nanit. Nanit reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of $230 for unreturned Cameras, $100 for unreturned Floor Stands, $50 for unreturned Wall Mounts, $19 for unreturned wall warts, $50 for unreturned Breathing Wear multi-packs and $25 for unreturned Breathing Wear single packs.
- If return of the product(s) to Nanit (a) without a RMA, (b) beyond the 10 days RMA issuance period, or (c) without proper packaging, Nanit will retain the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge a restocking fee.
- Processing of refunds will take between 5-7 business days, depending on your financial institution. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment at the time of order.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
** Please note that Nanit reserves the right to change these policies at any time without notice.
UDISENSE, INC. DBA: NANIT
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES IF YOU PURCHASE, USE AND OPERATE THE PRODUCT IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, THE UNITED KINGDOM OR AUSTRALIA.
PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RETAILERS ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. A LIST OF NANIT’S AUTHORIZED RETAILERS CAN BE FOUND AT nanit.com/authorized-retailers. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME RETAILERS AND WEBSITES THAT CLAIM TO BE AUTHORIZED RETAILERS OF NANIT WHEN THEY ARE NOT. NOTE THAT WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM THESE UNAUTHORIZED RETAILERS, YOU ARE TAKING A RISK, INCLUDING A RISK THAT THESE PRODUCTS ARE USED OR DEFECTIVE, AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY. THEREFORE, WHEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING SHIPPED FROM AND SOLD BY AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER. PLEASE LOCATE THE RETAILERS’S NAME ON OUR AUTHORIZED RETAILERS LIST LINKED ABOVE OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN ABOUT A PURCHASE.
- WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS; PERIOD OF COVERAGE. Udisense, Inc. DBA: Nanit (“Nanit”), located at 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite #2702, New York, New York 10001, USA,+1-866-MYNANIT,warrants to the owner of the enclosed product that the product contained in this box (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If the Product fails to conform to this Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, Nanit will, at its sole discretion, either (a) repair or replace any defective Product or component; or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product. Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components, at Nanit’s sole discretion. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, Nanit may, at Nanit’s sole discretion, replace the Product with a similar product of similar function. This is your soleand exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the repaired Product or replacement Product, or (b) the remaining Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer.The benefits provided to youby this Limited Warrantyare in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under relevant laws, including if you are located in Australia, the Australian Consumer Law.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION RETURN POLICY. If you are the original purchaser of the Product and you are not satisfied with this Product for any reason, you may return it in its original condition within forty-five (45) days of the original purchase and receive a full refund.
- WARRANTY CONDITIONS; HOW TO GET SERVICE IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Before making a claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must (a) notify Nanit of the intention to claim by visiting nanit.com/support duringthe Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and (b) comply with Nanit’s return shipping instructions. Nanit will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if it determines, in its reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (defined below).
- WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER. This Limited Warranty does not cover the following (collectively “Ineligible Products”): Products marked as “sample” or “Not for Sale”, or sold “AS IS”; or Products that have been subject to: (a) modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs; (b) handling, storage, installation, testing, or use not in accordance with the Terms of Service or other instructions provided by Nanit; (c) abuse or misuse of the Product; (d) breakdowns, fluctuations, or interruptions in electric power or the telecommunications network; or (e) Acts of God, including but not limited to lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane. This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts, including batteries, unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Product, or software (even if packaged or sold with the product). Nanit recommends that youuse only authorized service providers for maintenance or repair. Unauthorized use of the Product or software can impair the Product’s performance. This Limited Warranty does not apply to anything other than the Products, including any software, even if packaged or sold with the Products. Software distributed by Nanit (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered under this Limited Warranty. Refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use. Nanit does not warrant that the operation of the Products will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT MEDICAL DEVICES AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A MEDICAL DEVICES, AND ARE NEITHER REGULATED NOR APPROVED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO DETECT, DIAGNOSE, PREVENT, TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT OR ADULT SUPERVISION AND CARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND THE PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE IN SECTION 1 OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NANIT DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NANIT ALSO LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE 6 IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS,INCLUDING,IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, IN NO EVENT WILL NANIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT, AND NANIT’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE NANIT ONLINE SERVICES (“SERVICES”) PROVIDE YOU CERTAIN TYPES OF INFORMATION (“PRODUCT INFORMATION”) RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS OR OTHER PERIPHERALS CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCTS (“PRODUCT PERIPHERALS”). THE TYPE OF PRODUCT PERIPHERALS THAT MAY BE CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCT MAYCHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE, ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. NANIT DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE TIMELY, AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, OR THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT WILL PROVIDE SAFETY IN YOUR HOME OR FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL OR CHILD. YOU USE ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND NANIT DISCLAIMS) ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING TO YOUR WIRING, FIXTURES, ELECTRICITY, HOME, PRODUCT, PRODUCT PERIPHERALS, COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, AND ALL OTHER ITEMS AND PETS IN YOUR HOME, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCT. PRODUCT INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR DIRECT MEANS OF OBTAINING THE INFORMATION. FOR EXAMPLE AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, A NOTIFICATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE INDICATIONS IN THE HOME AND ON THE PRODUCT, NOR FOR A PARENT CHECKING ON THE CHILD, NOR FOR AN ASSESSMENT PERFORMED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province, or jurisdiction. Likewise, some of the limitations in this Limited Warranty may not apply in certain states. The terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.
If you are located in Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY: January 1, 2022.
MULBERRY EXTENDED WARRANTY:
For Florida, Hawaii and Washington click here.
For all other 47 states, click here.