Who we are:
Nanit is a small-to-mid- size startup and world leader in smart baby monitoring technology. We use advanced engineering, AI and computer vision to provide parents the real-time information that they need. We are growing rapidly, but it’s not too late to get in on an exciting new company when it’s still early.
Nanit is looking for a skilled technician or engineer to join our Hardware and EE team working directly under the Head of EE & Product Development. This is a hands-on role focused mostly on practical investigation, qualification, and characterization of various electronic devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on product testing, with a focus on bench equipment operation (DMM, Oscilloscope, etc.)
- Reliability testing
- Defective unit analysis
- Root cause analysis & reverse engineering
- Designing and reviewing testing paradigms
- Lab organization and management
- Working independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Input on EE design projects
- Reporting to and aiding the Head of EE on all related projects