Under the guidance of Product Managers and UX Researchers, coordinate multiple beta programs with hundreds of testers to collect early feedback on pre-released hardware, textile products, and software.
TESTER MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS
- Screen and recruit quality beta testers.
Onboard, oversee, and assist beta testers in completing assignments.
- Ensure testers have the necessary equipment and instructions.
- Ensure testers have access to the beta app and the right version of the firmware.
- Schedule, track, follow-up, remind, and compensate testers.
Act as the clear, friendly voice of Nanit for the beta tester community.
- Respond to all inquiries from beta candidates and testers.
- Support testers who are experiencing issues with the test product/app.
- Assist communication between the beta tester and relevant employees in troubleshooting.
- Motivate testers to provide valuable feedback, report issues/bugs, and complete all assignments.
- Order and manage all testing units and shipping materials.
- Ship testing units to beta testers (domestic and international).
- Collect testing units back from the testers when needed.
- Keep a detailed record of all spending and testing activities.
FEEDBACK/DATA COLLECTION & MANAGEMENT
- Collect and organize tester feedback, suggestions, feature requests, testing logs, and bug submissions.
- Generate a report of all tester inputs and post them to the proper channels.
- Create and manage the tester/participant database and keep it up to date with all testing activities.