Find a personalized sleep schedule for your baby
Baby Sleep Schedule Generator
Are you a new parent or caregiver looking for a personalized sleep schedule for your little one? We understand that getting your baby into a healthy sleep routine is crucial for both their development and your well-being. That's why we've created this sleep guide to help you navigate the often challenging world of figuring our your baby’s sleep schedule.
- Total Sleep: 14 to 18 hours a day. During the first months, newborn babies sleep in bists and pieces all throughout the day, so there isn’t much of a ‘schedule’ to speak of.
- Day Starts: Awake time at 7 am
- Napping: Your little sleepy head will take lots of little naps (for up to 8 hours!) During these first few months, it’s normal for your baby to sleep just about anywhere and everywhere. That’s completely ok.
- Nighttime Sleep: Bedtime schedules start around 10 pm. Your baby will drift on and off through the night, waking to feed. The longest stretch of sleep lasts 3-5 hours.
Get your sleep schedule: 0-2 Months Sleep Schedule, 3 Months Sleep Schedule
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours a day.
- Day Starts: Between 6-8 am, depending on your baby's unique schedule and needs, of course!
- Napping: 2-3 daytime naps, totaling 3-5 hours a day.
- Nighttime Sleep: Bedtime routine starts around 9 pm. Your baby may have an unbroken piece of sleep of 6-8 hours, which most anyone would call “sleeping through the night!”
Get your sleep schedule: 4 Months Sleep Schedule, 5 Months Sleep Schedule, 6 Months Sleep Schedule
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours a day by the time she hits 8 months.
- Day Starts: Between 6-7 am
- Napping: Still 2-3 daytime naps.
- Nighttime Sleep Starts: Bedtime routine starts around 8-9 pm now. Your baby’s longest stretch of quiet sleep is likely a glorious 7-9 hours at night!
Get your sleep schedule: 7 Months Sleep Schedule, 8 Months Sleep Schedule, 9 Months Sleep Schedule, 10 Months Sleep Schedule, 11 Months Sleep Schedule, 12 Months Sleep Schedule
12 Months and Up
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours in a full day’s cycle.
- Day Starts: 6-7 am.
- Napping: 2 daytime naps, totaling 2-4 hours daily.
- Nighttime Sleep: usually earlier, with your baby hitting the hay between 7-9 pm. Early enough for mom and dad to get some alone time! The longest deep sleep stretch usually averages 7-9 hours at night.
Get your sleep schedule: 13 Months Sleep Schedule, 14 Months Sleep Schedule, 15 Months Sleep Schedule, 16 Months Sleep Schedule, 17 Months Sleep Schedule, 18 Months Sleep Schedule, 19 Months Sleep Schedule, 20 Months Sleep Schedule, 21 Months Sleep Schedule, 22 Months Sleep Schedule, 23 Months Sleep Schedule, 24 Months Sleep Schedule
Personalize to Your Baby’s Sleep Schedule
Remember that every baby is unique, and these schedules are a general guideline. Your baby's sleep habits may vary, and it's important to adapt to their individual needs.
At Nanit, we're here to support you on your parenting journey. Whether you're looking for more information on baby sleep cycles, tips for establishing a healthy sleep schedule, or creating a safe sleep environment, we have you covered.
Explore our sleep schedule resources and expert tips to ensure your baby gets the restful sleep they need. We're committed to helping your family thrive through healthy sleep habits.